I can't believe Kate is already two weeks old! How time has flown. :) She still basically just eats and sleeps, but she is a lot more alert now, and she is even smiling a bit (although I don't know if she knows that she is smiling).
I got this bear for our baby shower, and Brenda (the woman who gave it to us) said we should take a picture of the baby by it every month for the first year, so we can see how she is growing. Here she is at two weeks and one day, in her St. Patty's Day outfit from Grandma Patty (how appropriate, haha).
She is so darn cute when she sleeps.
I love how she scrunches her little feet up when she sleeps sometimes; she'll lay like that for hours.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Two weeks old!
Posted by Amanda at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Precious, just precious! Love, Mom
Post a Comment