We flew out to Utah on June 2, Austin's birthday, and it was great because our plane got in at around 12:30, so we had most of the day to hang out with everyone. My mom's good friend, Belinda (who is like an aunt to me; I love her!) and her daughter, Jessica (who is the mom of our ring bearer, Lex) came down to Ogden to meet us. We had lunch at Rooster's, which was really good, and my dad and Austin came along before heading to Austin's eye appointment. I think it's safe to say that Kate has effectively wrapped Grandpa and Austin around her little finger!
At the airport, ready to go through security on her very first flight!
At Rooster's with Nana and Belinda
Jessica and Kate (with Lex to the side)
Austin and Belinda; the two birthday people (both were born on June 2; how cool).
At Tempanyaki that night for Austin's birthday; Kate was enthralled with the hibachi cooking (although she's just looking down in this picture, but I promise she was thoroughly entertained!)
Grandpa offered to hold her so that I could eat
The proud Grandpa
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Meeting Grandpa and Uncle Austin
Posted by Amanda at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she also met her future bff's momma hahaha ;)
luv ya
haha too true, Ang!! :) love ya too
Post a Comment