BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Updates

Sorry I've been a bit behind in updating recently; Kate and I have been busy going to the library, out to lunch with Meghan (who is due today, actually!) and generally just enjoying our fall.

On Monday, we went to "Book Baby" at the Pinney Library, which is for kids birth to 15 months. It is kind of like storytime, but with a lot more singing and activities. Kate loved it, although towards the end she got kind of fussy since she hadn't had her morning nap. But overall, it was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to take her this Monday!


Here she is playing on her mat Monday afternoon; this was the outfit she wore to Book Baby. It's absolutely adorable and from my mom, of course.




Silly girl! I love the little roses on the outfit


So serious!

On Tuesday, it was very warm (in the 80s!), so I had her wear this outfit my friend Angie gave her when I was home in June, and then I put these adorable sandals that my friend Nikki gave her for my baby shower. She looked so cute!




What a good sitter!






Hmmm, these shoes are an endless source of entertainment!


The shoes up close

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There it is! That last picture - she looks just like you, Amanda, in your baby pictures at that age. Love, Mom

Amanda said...

Oh yay!! I'm glad she looks like me at least some of the time!