BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Utah--Part Two

On Friday, May 6, my dad took the day off work and took Kate & me to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. It was phenomenal; I hadn't been there in years, and it definitely was a lot smaller when I went! Kate loved it; I thought she might be scared by the moving dinosaurs, because the room was dark and they moved/growled, but she loved it. In fact, we had to see them twice because she was so enthralled by them!

She liked the outdoor part, too, especially the slides in the play area! Afterward, we went to lunch at Rooster's and then went to my mom's last music class of the day. It was a kindergarten class, so my mom thought Kate would like some of the songs they sang. She certainly did! Then my mom, Kate & me went to Tempenyaki for dinner. It was so good, and Kate was fascinated by the chef cooking right in front of us.

On Saturday, we went over to Good Earth with my dad. Kate loved that they had mini-shopping carts that were just her size! She had so much fun pushing those around! Then Kate, my mom & I went to Bistro 258 (one of my favorite places) and spent a few hours shopping at the mall. I got some great summer clothes at Dillards. Kate rode the carousel in the food court, and we also went on the train that goes around the interior of the mall. She loved that! That night, we had Nancy over for dinner and my dad made his amazing sauerbraten and spaetzle.


Here's a few shots from Spaghetti Factory on Wednesday night


Such a good eater!








This sign says "World's Most Dangerous Creature." LOL, not quite!












At Rooster's


Oh, you're getting the check? Thank you!





Here's a video of her walking around at Good Earth:





Loving her chocolate-covered strawberry at the Bistro!




On the train at the mall; she was so excited!


Cute girl!


She's obsessed with balloons now, ever since the Melting Pot gave her one; she carried this around my parents' house constantly!


Getting in Aunt Nancy's purse


I love my sweet girl!

3 comments:

Nancy Coates said...

love the pics!

Patty said...

So, so cute!!

Amanda said...

Thanks, guys :)