BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's winter time!

Well, almost, but I thought it was time Kate started wearing this adorable snowman outfit from my mom. She gets compliments on it wherever we go. I especially love the tulle!


Giving me her cheesy smile.


I love this girl, more than anything in the world. Look at her sweet face. :)


Um, where did my baby go??? This looks like a little girl!




Giving me her "funny face"

And just to show how much she's grown, here is a picture of her last Thanksgiving. I cannot believe how much she has grown! It is so bittersweet; I absolutely love this toddler stage; I love playing with her, having her "talk" to me, etc. but I miss my little tiny baby!

2 comments:

Rob & Angie said...

love the x-mas outfit :) and her thanksgiving picture from last year is how big my brooky looks this year!! :( ur making me sad lol i hate her getting so big but totally agree w/you its bitter sweet..

Amanda said...

Aw, I know; I can't wait to see Brooky again! I bet she will have changed SO much from May! :) She looked so cute in that Thanksgiving outfit :)