I can't believe I have a six year old now! I volunteered at her school and had lunch with her while my mom stayed with Owen. Then we had dinner at Buck and Honey's, followed by cake and presents. I love my sweet girl!





We designed this blog as a way to keep up with all our family and friends, and share our fun moments as Kate grows up. So often, life gets in the way of staying in regular touch with those we love, so we wanted to make it easier for us to keep you all updated, and vice versa. We'd love to hear from you!
I can't believe I have a six year old now! I volunteered at her school and had lunch with her while my mom stayed with Owen. Then we had dinner at Buck and Honey's, followed by cake and presents. I love my sweet girl!





Posted by Amanda at 12:18 PM
2 comments:
looks fun!
It was fun! And she loved her gifts; she thought the bracelet you sent was so beautiful
Post a Comment