So, Kate is clearly my enthusiastic student. Even though we were having so much fun over the summer (and I admit there were a few times she would say, "I don't want to go to school!"), once the first day rolled around she was super excited. Owen, on the other hand... Poor kid. I signed him up just to go on Tuesdays; he has preschool from 845-11, and then karate from 11-noon. What more could a kid ask for?? Sadly, he did not seem impressed, no matter how much I talked it up. In fact, he will sometimes randomly say, "I know everything now. I don't need to go to school again." Um, sorry kid! Hopefully he'll get the hang of it soon??
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Owen is not impressed with school...
Posted by Amanda at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
he does know everything! lol
Post a Comment