So, last week we suffered the big snow storm, as you can see from my previous pictures! The next day we went to our midwife appointment, which was just an absolute joy getting to in all that snow. Everything is going well, though; she said I'm measuring right on schedule (no more measuring big) and the baby's heartbeat is still going strong. It's dropped down to the 130s, though (I think she said 132?) which is normal for babies as they approach full-term. I'm 31 weeks tomorrow, so it's getting close!
This weekend, we had a bunch of fun holiday get-togethers, which is always nice. I got together with friends on Friday night for our annual Christmas party, while Dan went to his company's work party (I was going to join him there, but the party ended before I could even leave Meghan's house!) Then on Saturday we went and saw the Princess and the Frog movie with Tracy and the girls; it was so cute! I really liked the music, and it's a good film for all ages. That night, we went to my company's Christmas party, and they picked us up in limos (which they do every year; it's very nice!) before heading over to the owner's house for dinner.
Sunday we just kind of lazed around (well, I did--Dan actually had to go into work since he has a big project due soon) and then we went to see A Christmas Carol that night. It was a really good movie; I was surprised I liked it so much.
Other than that, not too much going on this week. We have our next midwife appointment on Monday the 21st (I can't believe I'm already to the point where I need to be seen every other week!) and we start our first childbirth class on Saturday. I'm really excited for that--can't wait!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Updates
Posted by Amanda at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment