BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Helping Me Bake

Today, after we went to storytime at the library (we usually never go on Mondays, since it's at 10 am and that's usually around naptime, but she seems to be transitioning to only one nap in the afternoon), I made some raisin bran muffins (which turned out fantastic, if I do say so myself), so I put Kate in her high chair so she could watch me while I worked (and she could be contained, since she tends to go everywhere). I gave her some bowls and spoons and cups and whatnot to play with, since she always likes that, and I thought she just looked so cute sitting there "helping" me bake.












With her new favorite item; her sippy cup. She loves this thing; she'll hold it and just laugh hysterically, like it's some amazing toy instead of just a regular old drinking apparatus!


The sweetest sight of all; a sleeping baby (especially when it's MY sleeping baby, since she hates to sleep!)

3 comments:

Patty said...

I love it when there are new pictures! Very cute.

Patty said...

It's Dan in a high chair! How did he get so small, is he a leprechaun?

Amanda said...

Haha, I know, he's quite magical. He can transform at will; male, female, adult, child, blond, brunette; he can do it all!