BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Fun

So I'm catching up on blogging again, after a busy week with work, and then a fun couple of days with my mom here. Dan & I got to go to my good friend/former co-worker's wedding on the 24th, and we actually stayed the night down in Janesville! Yes, we left Kate overnight for the first time--it was hard, and I missed her, but I knew she was in good hands with my mom. And luckily she only woke up once in the night (although it was for an entire hour--sorry, Mom), so I'm glad to report it was a success! Weddings are always such a good time, and since I had a hand in getting Scott together with Sara, it was doubly fun.

Here are some random shots of Kate throughout the past couple of weeks:


Happily building blocks at the children's museum




Drumming away




Playing with some squirrel puppet


Kate & me with Meghan and Adelaide at the zoo's carousel






She loves music



At the zoo playground (a different time, obviously; this was a Saturday we went with Dan)




"But I don't want to go have lunch!"


In the kids' area of the mall



1 comments:

Patty said...

So cute!