We've been having a lot of fun these past few days with the beautiful September weather; too bad I neglected to take pictures! Thursday, Kate & I went to the zoo after having lunch at The Laurel. We rode the carousel twice (I let her pick the animal both times, and both times, we picked the mountain lion and hugged the "kitty".) She, of course, was in heaven. We also spent a ton of time playing on the playground by the carousel; she could go down the smaller blue slides by herself, but I made sure to go down the big slides with her. She for some reason thought that was hilarious!
Friday, we met Meghan and Adelaide for a picnic lunch at Olbrich Gardens. Kate is such a fast mover; I probably spent half my time chasing after her. The girl has no fear! Most kids will look back to make sure their parents are watching them; not my child! She'll just take off and bravely head for whatever object it is she wants to see. I love this age, but sometimes I envy Meghan, since Adelaide is still just in the crawling stage. It's a lot easier to chase after a crawling child as opposed to a running one!
Today, we all went to the Sun Prairie library, and Kate had fun playing in the kids' area there. Then, since they didn't have the book Dan wanted, we headed downtown to get it from that library. First, we made a stop at Frida's and ate our lunch outside. Kate was incredibly well-behaved; probably because she was so excited that she could see "doggies" walking past on the street on a regular basis!
Here are some pictures of her I took last week or the week before, in some of her cute summer outfits.
I bought this outfit at the end of last summer, at Target's clearance. I think I got the entire thing for like 2.00. Not bad!
Ok, weird picture of her, but good one of her outfit!
Look at my cute overalls, Mom!
Meghan and Adelaide came over for a playdate last week. Clearly, the girls still are kind of unsure what they are actually supposed to do at a playdate, since playing doesn't seem to be at the top of their list ;)
Look at that crazy hair!
Albert Einstein, anyone?
Quit taking pictures of my hair, Mom!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Summer Outfits
Posted by Amanda at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That hair is wild!
LOL! Albert Einstein! Love it! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment