BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Art Class & the Zoo

We had such a fun weekend. I know I always waver back and forth on what my favorite season is, but it's been confirmed; it's definitely spring. And this was the perfect spring weekend!

Friday we had art class again. We painted, which Kate absolutely loves (and it's quite messy, but hey, what can you do). Afterward we went to this yummy restaurant called Brocach and met Meghan and Adelaide there. Kate always has so much fun when Adelaide is around!

Sunday we went to the zoo as a family. Kate absolutely loves seeing all the animals; her new favorites seem to be the "mah-mee" (monkey) and "raf" (giraffe). And of course a lot of time was spent in the play area; she absolutely loves the slides there. It's so much easier when there's two of us, too, since Dan can walk her up the stairs and then I can catch her (or vice versa). I love our little zoo; it's not the biggest, but for being free, it's really quite nice! Afterward we ate at the Laurel, always one of my favorite places. All in all, it was the perfect spring weekend. And this week, Grandma Gail will be coming to celebrate her birthday with us, so Kate is very excited about that!

At art class:










At the zoo:





















She saw the ropes and we had to stop and bounce them, just like in Toddler Tales




Admiring the giraffes

0 comments: