BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My 30th Birthday

I pretty much described what we did on my 30th birthday a couple posts ago, so I'll just jump right in with the pictures. We didn't really take any at the restaurants, unfortunately, but we still got some cute ones at home.


The best present ever!


Helping me open my cards




Don't know what's up with the hat, but hey, it's cute!


At the park on Grandma Gail's last day here; she watched Kate while I sat and enjoyed the nice weather and did some of my editing.


All tuckered out after her fun visit with Grandma Gail (but still stubborn enough to insist on sleeping with her purple glasses from Aunt Nancy). The giraffe is from my aunt Janet and cousin Karen; for my birthday they sponsored an animal for us at Henry Vilas Zoo (which is awesome, considering we LOVE the zoo) and the giraffe came in the mail with the card/info about the gift. Kate absolutely loves it!

0 comments: