I'm always happy to stay home with Kate, but there are some days that it just hits me, "I am so blessed to be this little girl's mama, and to spend all day, every day with her." Last Thursday was one of those days. We didn't even necessarily do much, but we had such a blast just being together. We went to her Tiny Tots class at Virginia Davis Dance in the morning, and Kate did such a fantastic job! She was doing really well listening to the teacher, and she really has a knack for all the moves. She's definitely more coordinated than I am! The teacher even commented, "Wow, Kate, I am so impressed with your listening!" (Can you tell that listening is something we're working on with her?)
Then we came home, had lunch, and played with her Little People for awhile before heading up to read books (a LOT of books; Kate loves reading, so I'm not complaining!) and settling down for a nap. Well, Kate napped, I worked. So the day wasn't even anything out of the ordinary, really, but it was just so fun to spend time with my little girl, seeing her so happy and having so much fun. I'm such a lucky mama, and when Kate tells me, "I love you, Mama!" (like she does multiple times a day), it makes my heart melt.
Monday, December 3, 2012
I Love This Girl!
Happily playing with her Little People
Her funny "mad" look. We checked out a book called Cleo's Christmas or something like that, and the artist drew Cleo looking really mad (although I doubt it was intentional). So now whenever we read the book, Kate says, "Cleo mad!" and she makes this funny mad face. It always makes me laugh, though, because Kate always looks like she has a hint of a smile, and she doesn't look very mad at all!
In her new "Santa's Lil' Helper" shirt from Nana
Posted by Amanda at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment