BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So as usual I've been behind in my blogging, and am now sitting down to hammer out some posts, so expect quite a few scheduled over the next week!

We've been having a wonderful Christmas season. We loved that my mom was here for Thanksgiving, and we had a perfect holiday weekend. Lots of good food, laughter, and relaxing. We also fit in a lot of movies; on Wednesday night my mom watched the kids so Dan and I could go to dinner and see Delivery Man, which was so good. On Saturday, we saw Frozen, which was also very good, and Dan took Kate to see Free Birds on Friday while my mom, Owen and I went over to Tracy's to play games and watch movies.

 Sweet boy holding his spoon while watching me make dinner 


 
 At the movie theater when we saw Frozen 

 Nana and Owen in their Packer outfits 




 


Making their "funny faces" (although Owen doesn't look that impressed!)

0 comments: