BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Our Christmas Vacation: Part One

It took awhile for us to get to Utah (again); we were supposed to leave Saturday night at about 8 pm, but our plane was very delayed, which means we didn't leave until 10:30, so we missed our connecting flight in Denver. We had to get a hotel there, which we slept in for a whopping 3 hours before getting up and heading back to the airport. Luckily we arrived in Salt Lake on time, and ate a yummy lunch at Spaghetti Factory. Gail came over that night to see her grandkids, and we all enjoyed a nice dinner together.

Kate got her first taste of skiing with Grandpa and Aunt Nancy (and her new boyfriend, Andy) on Monday, and from all accounts, she loved it! That night, the Armendariz family and my mom went on the Heber Creeper train ride up to the "North Pole" and we enjoyed a ride filled with Christmas carols, hot chocolate and cookies, and of course meeting Santa and Mrs. Claus. Afterward, it was dinner at the Spaghetti Factory again (ha! I have to go there a lot when I'm visiting!). Such a fun start to our Christmas vacation!




 Love this pic of my two sweet guys! 




 I don't know why Kate's not smiling; I swear she had fun! 

 




 Looking mad from the flash getting in his eyes




 dancing in the aisles!










 I have no idea who that guy is....



0 comments: