BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dells trip!

Again, I have better pictures on my camera, but right now uploading the phone photos is all I can handle ;) I'll get the other Dells photos up shortly. We had a wonderful time at the Wilderness; Kate is such a little daredevil, we had so much fun going on all the slides together! (Well, all the slides she is tall enough for!) And Owen, while he doesn't seem to like the water nearly as much as Kate does, still had fun relaxing and motoring around our condo. He's quite the crawler!

Karissa & Owen



 Lounging (rather uncomfortably!) by the poolside


 Dan picked up a jogging stroller off Craigslist when I was up at the lake, so we tried it out the day after we got back. I love it, but it's quite the workout! My arms and shoulders were certainly feeling it the next day; I guess pushing 60+ extra pounds while jogging (or, er, walking most of the time) will do that to you!



0 comments: