BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer Updates!

Ok, so I've been horrible about updating; sorry! Things have just been so busy (in a good way!) Here are some random shots from my phone; I still need to get all the photos uploaded from my camera.

 I thought these pictures of them reading together (not that you can see the book) are so cute! They love each other so much


 We had a great time with Janet and Karen over the fourth of July. Here are some shots of Kate with Karen before we left for the lake. 




 When we were up at the lake (Monday 7/7 through Saturday 7/12) we went to this second hand store and found this popper toy for $3.00. As you can see Owen is so excited by it, so I think it was a good investment!

 A deer we saw on one of our drives

 A park in Cumberland we played at while my mom was running errands. Gorgeous! 






 At our favorite restaurant, the Five O'Clock Club






0 comments: