And they were so excited! It was great :) We went to Kirsti's middle school graduation, which was very nice (we're so proud of her! I can't believe that the six week old baby I saw for the first time laying on my aunt Chris's floor is now this amazingly intelligent and respectful 14 year old! Where does time go?)
Kirsti literally screamed when we told her; it was so sweet. And Rori was so excited; we went out to eat afterwards, and she wanted to sit by me, like she usually does. She put her head on my arm and her hand on my stomach and said, "Hi little baby!" It was so sweet; she is such a doll. If my little girl turns out even half as nice as Rori, we'll be very lucky!
We are going to tour the Madison Birth Center tomorrow; they have tours every Wednesday evening. I'm very into the holistic, natural childbirth thing, so I think this sounds like a good fit for us. Hopefully our tour will confirm that!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
We told Tracy, Dan and the girls last night...
Posted by Amanda at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Rori is so sweet! I'd love to hear how your tour goes.
Post a Comment