On Saturday, June 11, we went over to the Hines' to celebrate Kirsti's 16th birthday. I know it's so cliche to say this, but how time flies! I still remember when she was born, and how excited we all were! (My mom & I were doubly excited, because we were some of the only people, other than Tracy & Dan, to think it was a girl.) To think she's now 16... it's crazy! And it's so funny to see her & Dan work on chemistry or math together; when he met her, she was an adorable five-year-old, and now she's in high school needing his help on complicated subjects. I sometimes can't believe it!
To the party, Kate wore her cute birthday cupcake outfit that she wore to her own party, and when we celebrated Dan Hines' birthday in April. It's such a cute outfit, I figure she might as well wear it more than once!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Kirsti's 16th Birthday Party
Posted by Amanda at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nice photo. I love the "birthday" baby.
Post a Comment