On Friday, June 3, we went to Dan's aunt & uncle's house for the day to barbeque and hang out. It was fun to see them; I think the last time we saw them was the summer of 2007, when they came down for our wedding, and later for Nancy's. We saw some of Dan's cousins, too, and his little first cousins once removed. One of them, Peyton, looks so much like Dan it is CRAZY. He's 11 (I think?) and he looks just like pictures of Dan from when he was that age.
Then, that evening, Gail, Vicki, et. al watched Kate while Dan & I went on a murder mystery dinner cruise. That was seriously one of the highlights of my vacation; it was so much fun! The food was amazing; we had crab legs, beef tenderloin, Atlantic salmon, fruits, breads, and a delicious boysenberry cheesecake for dessert. And the actors were phenomenal; they were so witty that Dan & I were just laughing the whole time. The premise of the show was that a private investigator that this fashion designer had hired had been found dead, and we needed to figure out who killed him. Since the show revolved around fashion, etc. the woman playing the designer had some people come up to act as models. I was one of the ones she picked (and Dan wouldn't come up with me, no matter how much I tried to convince him), so that was kind of fun. Dan asked if I was nervous, and I truly wasn't, but that may be because I had a couple glasses of wine before going up there.
It was such a fun thing to do; I hope we'll be able to do that again sometime!
Before boarding
Such a great view!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Seattle--Day 7
Posted by Amanda at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment