Since Kate loves to color and draw, and it was a beautiful day out, I decided that this morning we'd use our new sidewalk chalk we got the other day. We had so much fun! Sometimes I really miss having a cuddly newborn baby, but then again, there is something so great about having a toddler that you can *do* things with! Everything is an adventure with Kate; when I told her we were going to go color outside, her face lit up and she ran to the door. I absolutely love staying home with my little girl; every day is something new with her!
I love this picture of her!
Gleefully admiring our creation
A close-up, although you can't really see it that well.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Sidewalk Chalk
Posted by Amanda at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Very, very cute. Love the outfit! love, Mom
Post a Comment