BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Playdate with Adelaide!

Kate & I had music class this morning, which is always a good time. She has so much fun there, and I can tell she really has an ear for music! She loves playing the drums, bells, wood blocks, tambourines, etc. and she is very good about repeating back beats (the teacher will say, "Ba, BA, ba" for example, and Kate is one of the only ones in the class who can repeat it back, although she's also one of the oldest though, so I suppose that is why!) I'm so glad we're taking music at the Prairie Music Academy again; it really is such a great program.

Then after music class Meghan and Adelaide came over. It is so fun to see these two girls playing together; they are finally at a stage where it seems they truly interact, instead of just doing their own thing. Kate loves her little friend; if we haven't seen them for awhile, Kate always asks about "May-may and Ad-e-lay" (that's how she pronounces their names).



 Playing so nicely with their blocks

 Aww, hugs

So funny; if I had wanted them to both close their eyes at the same time, I never would have been able to get them to do it!
 

They're listening to our CD from music class on the laptop, by the way

0 comments: