BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Fun

When we got back to Madison, Kate & I both had bad food poisoning/stomach flu/something that caused us to be sick for a few days; not fun! So we spent Monday & Tuesday pretty much lounging around and recovering. On Wednesday I took her to the zoo, and we had a lot of fun, but we could only stay a couple hours because we still weren't feeling 100%. But we still had a good time; the bears were so active, I was thinking to myself, "I hope they really can't jump across this ravine, because it looks like they want to!" So that was fun to see.

On Thursday Meghan and Adelaide came over; it was so fun to see them again; it'd been almost a month! We went to the park by our house, and the girls really enjoyed that. On Saturday, we went to an early Father's Day breakfast with the Hines and my grandparents, and then we saw Rori march in the parade with the Monona Grove dance team.

Sunday we had a fun Father's Day; we went to Outback with the Hines and then went to the park in Sun Prairie as a family. All in all we've just been enjoying our summer, and with the hot weather, Kate and I have been spending a lot of time in our pool. She's such a little fish; she always jumps at the chance to go swimming.

 Just relaxing at the zoo!

 One of Kate's favorite animals; the tiger

 On the edge of her seat



 Achoo!










 At the parade

 "Here mom, I got this candy for you"

0 comments: