BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

And Baby Makes Three...

On our third anniversary :) Last night, Dan and I celebrated three years of wedded bliss by going to the Ocean Grill while Nancy watched Kate. It was pouring rain when we were at the restaurant--seriously just pounding rain--so we were joking that it's a good thing May 26, 2010 in Madison wasn't our actual wedding day!

We were thinking of going to a movie, too, but I hadn't pumped enough for more than a couple of hours (plus Dan had to work this morning) so we just headed home afterward and exchanged our cards.

I keep thinking about our beautiful wedding day three years ago; how gorgeous it was outside, how happy I was to be marrying my soulmate, and how wonderful it was to share the day with family and friends. I am so lucky that my parents were generous enough to give me the wedding of my dreams; it was a day I will never forget!






Poor Dan doesn't look too enthused about all the pictures, but I told him that compared to how many pictures we took three years ago on this day, three photos are a piece of cake! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You used my line - I like it, "and baby makes three" - how perfect. Happy 3rd Anniversary! Love, Mom

Amanda said...

Haha, I know, I thought that was perfect :) I even wrote it in Dan's card.