We had a great day today. It was beautiful out, so we headed downtown to go to the Farmers' Market. While we were waiting for Tracy and Rori, we grabbed something to eat at Gotham Bagels. We sat outside to eat, and it was so fun to just relax together as a family and enjoy the beautiful weather. When Tracy and Rori came, we meandered around the square, and Tracy and I both got some beautiful bouquets of lilacs for only $3.00 each. Nice!
Dan and I are now grilling out; he's making steak with bernaise sauce; yum! I was reading to Kate as he was preparing dinner; she loves this book called I Love Dogs. It's so cute how she gets so transfixed.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
A Fun Saturday
Posted by Amanda at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She'll be a reader like her Mom! Love, Mom
Post a Comment