Today is absolutely gorgeous out; probably high 70s, low 80s, so Kate and I broke out the summer clothes. This is a dress my friend Mee Soon gave her, and I think she looks absolutely adorable!
Getting ready to go on our walk. The hat doesn't exactly match the dress, but I didn't want her little head to get sunburned. I put sunscreen everywhere else, but I didn't really want to get sunscreen in her hair, so I figured the hat would be a better option. This is the only one I could find that wasn't a winter hat. :)
She looks so much like Dan in this picture!
Yesterday, we went to Rori's end-of-year picnic at school. It was a lot of fun, and she was so happy we came.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Breaking out the summer clothes
Posted by Amanda at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That first picture is so precious, she looks so happy. They are all good, it makes my day to see new pictures. Thanks for keeping us updated. Love, Mom
Post a Comment