Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful Sunday (sunny and mid-70s) so Dan, Kate and I went to the UW Arboretum and walked around for a couple of hours. (Well, Dan and I walked around; Kate slept in her stroller while Dan pushed her.) It was such a fun Sunday; very peaceful and relaxing, and great to spend quality time together as a family.
I miss Utah's mountains quite a bit, but one thing I absolutely love about Wisconsin is how green it is. It reminds me of Ireland; or at least, what I imagine Ireland to look like, considering I've never been ;)
Yes, that is a wild turkey in between the two center trees, and yes, my first question to Dan was, "Is it going to attack us?" I'm not real big on wildlife getting too close to me :)
Sitting in front of some crabapple trees (I think that's what they were)
I wanted to get an Anne Geddes-type of photo; you know, Kate looking all angelic as she sniffs the flowers. Apparently, she didn't share my vision; she looks angry as opposed to angelic here!
What a silly smile!
The tail end of a grin
Such blue eyes!
Taking her afternoon nap today; she looks so peaceful.
Monday, May 3, 2010
A Fun Day at the Arboretum
Posted by Amanda at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the swing picture! And I love the one by the lilcs! how fun!
Beautiful baby (and mom) by the beautiful lilacs. That picture is great, the "Anne Geddes" one! Love, Mom
Post a Comment