BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

11 months!

It's getting harder and harder to take pictures of Kate by the bear; whereas at two weeks old, she laid there calmly, now she's moving around and laughing and getting into everything. But hey, I tried!

This is Kate at 11 months, 1 week.




Hmmm... well, I can see the bear pretty well. Kate, not so much.


This one is kind of blurry because I had to hurry and keep her from leaping off the bed... *sigh*




I think this may be the best we can get...







Here are the other bear photos:


Nine and a half months


Eight and a half months


Seven and a half months


Six and a half months


Five months


Four months


Three months


A month and a half


Two weeks

1 comments:

Patty said...

Wow, that is amazing. What a good idea, the bear.