BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kirsti's Jazz Cabaret

On Friday, we went to Kirsti's jazz cabaret, which was held at the Madison Marriott West. Kate of course loved it--anything with music is good with her! All the bands were phenomenal; there were four high schools (East, West, Middleton, and Verona), and you would have thought you were listening to professionals, not high school musicians. The dinner was pretty good, too; I had chicken with mustard sauce, and Dan had a sirloin, I believe. Kate ate a few of my green beans, but she was mainly just so excited to hear the music that eating wasn't really on her radar.


In her "fancy" outfit before we went to the show






This is what I get when I say, "Kate, smile!"--a cheesy grin :)







1 comments:

Patty said...

She is growing so fast! Such a "biggie girl".