BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Family Swim

This morning, Kate & I went to the Princeton Club for their Family Swim time. She had so much fun; she loves splashing around and being in the water. I'm so excited for us to start our Little Dippers class on the 25th! After we were done with the Family Swim (we caught the last 45 minutes of it), I changed into my exercise clothes & Kate into her regular clothes, and then dropped her off at the free childcare on site. Dan was home sick (otherwise, he would have come swimming with us), so I had him on standby to come and pick her up in case she freaked out when I dropped her off at the childcare. Luckily, Kate LOVED it. I mean, she was still excited to see me when I came back (I'll be a sad mom the day she doesn't seem to care if I come back!) but the caretaker said that Kate had a lot of fun playing with the blocks, and she was completely fine during my 40 minute workout. Whew; I'm so glad! I had wanted to start taking daytime classes at the club, but I was always worried about how Kate would do in the childcare. So Dan's been going early in the morning, and I've been going at night, but now I feel more comfortable leaving her in there for an hour while I take an aerobics class or whatever.

Here she is this morning in her pink tutu swimsuit, coverup and pants:





1 comments:

Mom said...

I love new pictures!