BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kate's First Christmas

On Christmas, we did all our "normal" traditions. We got up around 9 and came downstairs to see the "big" presents that Santa left. He gave Kate a really cool scooter/walker thing that she LOVED, and then Nana and Grandpa gave her a Laugh'N'Learn kitchen, which she also really liked. Then we went downstairs, checked out our stockings, and came back upstairs to have breakfast. We then had to take a break for a nap, since Kate was getting crabby (although I was tired, too, so I can't complain that I got to sleep another couple hours!) and then opened all our gifts. It was so fun to be with my family, and everyone gave us such thoughtful, wonderful gifts.




Trying to get the hat off




Checking out our stockings






Riding around on her scooter; she loves it!




Kate apparently does not want her picture taken!




Kate got Jingle, the talking dog. It's so cool; it's voice activated, so you read the story to Jingle, and he responds appropriately.




Hmmm.... what's under all this wrapping?


Yay; I got another piece for our china set!!


Playing with the kitchen with Uncle Austin

0 comments: