We had a wonderful time out in Utah celebrating Kate's first Christmas. We flew in on Thursday, the 23rd, and got in around 9:30 at night. Of course, everyone was thrilled to see little Kate, and she did remarkably well on the flight, thankfully!
At the Madison airport. Don't ask me what is in the background!
In her adorable "My First Christmas" outfit from Tracy
Kate hanging out on my bed at my parents' house on Christmas Eve day
I can't believe how big she's gotten!
Kate and Aunt Nancy before church on Christmas Eve. We had an absolutely delicious dinner, prepared by my dad (who else?) of Sauerbraten and spaetzle and lots of other yummy foods. Then we headed off to the 7 o'clock service, since we figured the 11 o'clock one would be too late for Kate.
My little girl; the best present ever!
Camera-shy, apparently!
Ok, the photo is kind of blurry, but I still love it!
"So big" with Aunt Nancy
Monday, January 3, 2011
Kate's First Christmas (Eve)
Posted by Amanda at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that picture of Kate looking at the ornament on the tree. All of them are so adorable, really.
Thanks, Mom. I know, she looks so cute in all of them! Christmas was so fun; we had a blast, and I can't wait to come out for next Christmas!
Post a Comment