Well, my mom was supposed to leave on Monday evening. But, due to the snow, she had to stay until Tuesday evening; yay! I'm sad she had to take an unplanned vacation day and cancel Tuesday's lessons, BUT I'm so thrilled she was able to hang out with us for another day!
On Tuesday morning, we went to our music class together, and my mom came along. I'm so glad she got to see it; even though Kate was sick, she still loved it and bounced and "sang" along. Then we went to Kate's doctor's appointment. She had developed a bad cough pretty quickly on Monday, but it turns out that it was an ear infection (the drainage was making her cough). Poor thing; no wonder she was so fussy! (Luckily she seemed fine at her party). We got her some amoxicillan and she perked up literally within a couple hours. We went to lunch at Red Lobster with Tracy (which is where these pictures were taken), and I was so happy to see Kate smiling and chatting with us all, and eating again (she hadn't been eating solid foods well at all for the past couple of days, although she still nursed quite well, which is the most important thing). She sure does love her Nana!
That's a straw she's holding (although I know it looks like an old-fashioned cigarette holder)
And here are a couple close-ups of the main balloons for her party; I wanted to take some pics before they deflated!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Bye-bye, Nana
Posted by Amanda at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment