BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

More of Kate's party

I have more time to post today, so I thought I'd get some more photos up of Kate's birthday party.


My mom bought these roses (and made the delicious pinwheel cookies), which were a beautiful addition to the table




My mom gave her this sleeper that said, "Bearly Sleeping"; how true that is when it comes to Kate!




My mom (who else?) gave her this coat for next year; I can't wait to see her in it!


Rori was such a good help when it came to opening gifts, since I was busy corralling Kate


A UW cheerleading outfit from the Hines; so cute!


With a new hairbow from Rori


Dan & I gave her this learning purse; she always loves taking stuff out of my purse and putting it back in, so I thought this would be the perfect gift for her.


Little Rori and Kate love each other so much!


A close-up of the cake




My aunt Chris, Tracy, Mom & Grandma


Playing with her snug bugs that Kirsti gave her


Rori had a blast playing with the piano, too!


She loves this piano so much!


1 comments:

Patty said...

our little piano princess!