BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kate & Addy

On Thursday, we went to lunch with Meghan and Addy. Little Adelaide is such a doll; she is just adorable! And it's so fun to see a "little" baby again; Kate looks like she's practically a toddler next to Addy! We went to Sprecher's to eat, which is always delicious, and then we hung out at their house afterward. I wish I had gotten a picture of the two of them together; it was so cute to see. Little Addy was playing on her activity mat, and Kate reached out and held her hand. (Awww!) Next time I will be sure to get some photos (so I guess the title of this blog post is a bit misleading... sorry about that!)

Anyway, here is the outfit she was wearing when we went out; I love this outfit, and again, it is so appropriate for February.




She always tries to arch herself off the chair now; it's hard to get a good picture of her sometimes!


She coordinates quite nicely with the chair and the pillow

3 comments:

Nancy Coates said...

when did you get a brown couch?

Amanda said...

Those are actually chairs my aunt Chris was giving away, and since we needed more seating in our living room, we took them, but the actual pattern is a rather dated (i.e., 1980s) blue and mauve stripe pattern, so we bought some brown suede slipcovers from Target, and they look quite nice, if I do say so myself. :)

Amanda said...

Oh yeah, to answer your question, we got them in early January :)