BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hooray for the Green & Gold!

Even for a football non-fan like myself, I have to admit it's pretty exciting that the Packers won the Super Bowl. We went over to the Hines' for Rori's family birthday celebration (her friend party was last Saturday), and that was a lot of fun. Then we stayed afterward to watch the Super Bowl; so exciting!


Kate & Great-Grandpa at Rori's party


I love this photo of the two of them




My green & gold butter spritz cookies that I made in honor of the Pack; they turned out quite well, if I do say so myself


Kate, Rori & me; as you can see, I got bangs, although this is not the best picture of them


Kate was fascinated by this scarf of Great-Grandma's, so I put it on her, and she left it on! Go figure; she won't wear hats when it's 10 degrees, but yet she'll leave a scarf on for hours on end.








My beautiful goddaughter. Can't believe she's 8!


Sacked out on Daddy for the first half of the Super Bowl. She was so tired because she refused to nap during Rori's party, since she wanted to see what was going on.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Great pictures! The cookies look yummy!

Amanda said...

They were very delicious, if I do so say myself.